ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
The Gabba is featuring multi-Grammy winning international artist Taylor Swift
and we are excited to have you and your guests at the QC Club for another
fabulous LIVE AT THE STADIUM event.
Tickets are exclusive to only QC Club members and guests and are limited to only 4 per member.
PURCHASE TICKETS & TAYLOR MADE PACKAGES
Your QC Club Membership gives you exclusive access to purchase concert tickets and entry into the Club to watch Taylor Swift’s Reputation concert. Stadium seating will be directly in front of the Club.
Amp up your experience and buy the Taylor Made package with us and you will receive special wristbands to give you access to our Intermain Platinum Room for canapes and drinks package for an hour and a half before the concert. Tickets and packages are extremely limited so book TODAY to avoid disappointment.
Click on the link to download the booking form, which you will need to email to reserve your tickets through the Club.
TIMINGS ON THE NIGHT
- The QC Club will open at 5.30pm
- 7.00pm – 7.30pm: Opening Act – BROODS
- 7.40pm – 8.15pm: Chalie XCX
- 8.45pm – Taylor Swift
- Our in-house cafe will operate throughout the night, from 5.30pm – 9.00pm, offering a selection of cafe food.
- Our bars will be in operation all evening from opening until closing.
- The Club closes at 12am.
E-tickets will be emailed to all ticket holders closer to the date of the concert. Tickets cannot be purchased on the night.
The email address you have provided to purchase the tickets will receive the e-tickets. E-tickets must be presented on the night to gain entry into the QC Club and the stadium.
The Club is located at 411 Vulture Street, near Gate 4 of the stadium and directly opposite the German Club.
TRANSPORT & ROAD CLOSURES
From 12.00pm public transport services will commence.
The following streets will be affected by closures leading up to, during and after the concert. Click on this link to view a detailed map.
Stanley Street between Ipswich Road and Wellington Road junctions – this section of the street will be completely closed from 2pm until midnight
Vulture Street between Main Street and Wellington Road junctions – the lane closest to the Gabba will be closed from 2pm until 8pm and all lanes between these 2 junctions will be completely closed from 8pm until midnight
Main Street between Vulture Street and Stanley Street junctions – the lane closest to the Gabba will be closed from 2pm until 8pm and all lanes between these 2 junctions will be completely closed from 8pm until midnight
Wellington Road between Vulture Street and Stanley Street junctions – the lane closest to the Gabba will be closed from 2pm until 8pm and all lanes between these 2 junctions will be completely closed from 8pm until midnight
- No bags will be permitted into the stadium. There will be a cloakroom located in Car park 1 as no bags will be allowed past the entrance. This includes clutches, small purses, handbags and the like.
- Merchandise will be available around the stadium with the closest to the Club being Car park 1 (just below QCC) and Gabba park (Gate 2)
- All patrons will be electronically wanded before entering the venue
- All patrons regardless of age will require a valid ticket
- No mobile tickets – you MUST print your ticket at home before arriving
- Taxi ranks will be located on Ipswich Road and Gibbon Street
- Rideshare ranks will be located on Potts Street, Huber Street and Reid Street
- The stadium will no allow any plastic water or soft drink bottles into the stands. Please ensure your drinks are transferred into plastic cups before heading to your seats
STAY THE NIGHT
ALEX PERRY HOTEL & APARTMENTS
Want to make a night of it? Our hotel partner Alex Perry Hotel & Apartments are offering a 15% discount to QC Club patrons staying the night of the Tuesday 6th November. Simply quote the promo code QCCLUB to access your discount.